ANZA Charity and Sponsor Morning Tea
This morning tea is about recognising the hard work and dedication of the charities that ANZA has had the privilege of working with. It is also a special opportunity to acknowledge and thank our generous sponsors and ANZA members for their support.
The event was lovely and we were grateful that so many of our charities and our generous sponsors were able to make such a special occasion and connect directly with each other.
We were pleased to welcome the following representatives from our charities:
- Pastor Lee
- Big Mama of Mubupjeongsa Youth Home
- Father Vincenzo of Anna’s House Centre for Urban Poor
- Pastor Kim from New Days Home for Girls
- Ms Kim representing Emmaus Centre for the disabled in Gwangju
- Sister Gerardine from the Myongdo Centre, Mokpo
- Sister Veronica and Priscilla from Seoul Shelter For Women
- Sister Miriam from New Light Community
- Hyung-Sook from In Tree Single Mothers Network
ANZA would also like to thank Ambassador Fearnley for hosting the morning tea and for her ongoing support of ANZA and our charities.
Given the generosity of our 2015 ANZA Ball sponsors and guests, ANZA is extremely pleased to be able to continue to support our charities in the coming year.