Membership provides member rates to all ANZA Korea events, access to member-only events and discounts.
Memberships are valid for 12 months. There is one flat rate for singles, couple and families – 50,000KRW
There are no refunds should you leave Seoul or wish to discontinue your ANZA Korea membership before the 12 month period has expired.
Members will occasionally receive emails from ANZA Korea about special events, discounts, ANZA Korea News and partner special offers.
ANZA Korea is an unregistered non-profit organisation.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ANZA Korea’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
ANZA Members & Event Attendees: Data Collection
ANZA Korea’s primary purpose for collecting your personal information is to provide you with services relating to your attendance at our events and in order to assess and improve our services and offerings to ANZA Korea members and event attendees.
We also may use your information, including photographs from events for marketing, sponsorship and publicity purposes. However, ANZA Korea will not sell, rent or other disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your prior consent or we are required to do so by law.
If you have any concerns about this or would like to opt out, please contact us here.
ANZA Members & Event Attendees: Event Terms & Conditions
Pre-payment for this event is required. Places will be confirmed on a first come, first pay basis.
The full ticketed amount for all cancellations made after 5.00pm 3 working days prior to the event and “no shows” will be payable in full.
Refunds will only be issued under special circumstances. Please email us at email@example.com to make a request.
Photographs / video may be taken during the course of the event and may be used in ANZA Korea’s communications and marketing materials. If you do not want your image to be used, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.