ANZA Hat Party 2023
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In recognition of this, ANZA Korea’s events during October will follow a Pink Ribbon theme to raise awareness of the campaign and raise funds to donate to a local charity working on this.
After a break during the pandemic – ANZA Korea is pleased to announce the return of our iconic ANZA Hat Party! Hosted as part of the Pink Ribbon campaign in October, the event takes place annually in the run-up to Australia’s most famous horse-race, the Melbourne Cup, where ladies are known to put on their best frocks and hats for the event.
This year, ANZA Korea is partnering with Yooney Choi to host a special hat party event at GUILLAUME in Gangnam. Dress your best and join us between 10am and 12pm on Sunday, October 29th, to enjoy delicate French pastries, tea, and champagne while trying on hats provided by Yooney Choi. Guests will have a chance to rent a hat for the duration of the event, with styling advise provided by Yooney. Additionally, hats will be available for purchase through bidding – where guests can place bids for a chance to take home one of the beautiful hats from the event!
Reflecting the important theme of Breast Cancer Awareness, we are also pleased to invite several special guests to the event.
The event is hosted by ANZA Korea and supported by GUILLAUME (our venue partner) and Yooney Choi.
Time: 10am-12pm KST
Date: Sunday, October 29th
Location: GUILLAUME, 7, Seolleung-ro 152-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Map link: https://kko.to/jqxaj8G7P4
Tickets: 40,000 KRW Members / 50,000 KRW Non-Members
Tickets include French pastries, tea, and champagne. Hats will be available for borrowing during the event and additional hats can be purchased through bidding. Donations will be accepted for breast cancer fundraising.
RSVP: To sign-up, enter your details below or send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10am-10:30am: Guests arrive, mingle, select hats (styling by Yooney Choi)
- 10:30am: Welcome speech by ANZA Korea President Sunny Myung
- 10:35am: VIP Remarks (Sponsor or Partner)
- 10:40am: Breast cancer story sharing (Special guest TBC)
- 10:50am: Welcome remarks and sharing about hat fashion history by Yooney Choi, introduction of hats that can be bid for purchase
- 11:00am-11:25am: Guests mingle, bid for hats
- 11:25am: Hat bidding closes
- 11:30am: Winners announced and collect hats
- 11:30am-12pm: Mingling and photos [ANZA staff collect donations for pink ribbon item sales]
- 12pm: Event end & thank you remarks by ANZA Korea President Sunny Myung
We may take photographs or videos at the event. By signing up for the event we assume that you give permission for ANZA Korea and Yooney Choi, to use event photos on our website/ social media to be shared publicly. Please let us know if there are any restrictions.
- October 29, 2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm