[Walk for Hope] Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and AWC, BASS, and ANZA Korea have joined together to offer our members the chance to “Walk for Hope”.
We have designed three 5km walks, one daytime, and two evening walks. Participants will donate a fee of minimum 10,000KRW, which will be donated to help with Breast Cancer Research.
The AWC/BASS/ ANZA group walks are as follows:
- [Completed] 24th October @ 10am – Haneul Park (World Cup Park).
- [Tomorrow] 26th October @ 6pm – Seokchon Lake & Bonny’s Pizza
- [Full Capacity] 27th October @ 6pm – Dongdaemun
Details for October 26th walk taking place tomorrow:
- 6pm meeting at Exit 1 of Jamsil Subway Station (Line 2)
- Walk around Seokchon Lake
- Dinner at Bonny’s Pizza!
- Address; 서울시 송파구 석촌동 24-11
석촌호수나인파크 A동 108호
(For anyone joining late): From Seokchon-gobun Subway Station (Line 9), out of Exit 2.
- Bring 10,000 KRW (or more) as a cash donation – pink ribbon items will also be available for fundraising
- Wear pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
Keen to get involved but don’t have the chance to join tomorrow’s walk?
If you cannot join in the group walks, please feel free to walk on your own by November 1st, 2022.
Send a picture to ANZA Korea Vice President on email@example.com and your “Walk for Hope” Donation to ANZA Korea’s Standard Chartered Bank Korea:
Account No.: 100 20 954772
Account name: 주한호주뉴질랜드합회 ANZA Korea
(Notation if possible:5K)
There will be a “Walk for Hope” Gift Basket Prize for the highest donation. Let’s Walk for Hope Together! Sign up via Google form and Facebook. See more details on link below.
RSVP for October 24th & October 27th walks can be found here. To sign-up for the Seokchon Lake + Bonny’s Pizza walk on October 26th, please enter your details below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 17, 2022 - October 31, 2022
8:00 am - 11:55 pm